1. Make up your mind to do things differently. Make the decision to turn this thing around. You have all the power you need, and you can make this work for you.
2. Decide to only work on one habit at a time. That focuses your mind, and will help you to succeed.
3. Design a plan that is…
here’s your daily reminder that
- you aren’t worthless
- you’re worth more than you think you are
- you mean a lot to someone
- you’ve done something to make someone laugh or smile
- you’ve laughed and smiled
- you’re good enough
- you deserve to be happy
- you’re allowed to be sad
- you’re you and nothing can change that
- and there’s no one else you need to be